Richard John our club development officer is in the process of developing fitness programs at the Rugby Club, these programs aren’t rugby specific and we welcome family booking.
Our Active6 Fitness programs will only be six attendees at a time and will need to be booked in advance, Richard is hoping to run nine, one hour sessions a week Mon-Wed-Fri 10-11am, 12noon-1pm and 2pm-3pm these are to be confirmed so please enquire using Richard’s email below.
Sessions will cost £5 for club members and £8 for non-members please pay Richard upon arrival. Our Active6 sessions will be starting from Monday 6th July so please spread the word of these very accessible personal training and fitness classes which is initially open to 7 to 16 year olds.
A Little check list
- Only 6 attendees max.
- Pre Book essential.
- Book by emailing or calling Richard.
- Please arrive changed
- Bring own water bottles / refreshments
- Parents to stay and supervise U12s
- Specific Age Group sessions maybe arranged
- Family bubble of 6 can book on mass.
- Sessions approx. 1hr. Includes warm up and cool down.
- Medical Questionnaire to be completed.
Book via my email or mobile. Must be booked in advance. Just 6 places per session.
Start Monday 6th July
Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays
10am -11am – Age 7yrs -9yrs
12 noon – 1pm – Age 10yrs – 12yrs
2pm – 3pm -Age 13yrs -16yrs
Cost £5 members £8 non members.