We are hosting a BBQ in the afternoon of Saturday 1st August to celebrate Yorkshire Day. We be having outside queuing, ordering food online, we will recording who's there to comply with the guidelines.
Please join us for a good day sesh of Bottles and cans and plenty of food from 1pm to 7pm.
Reminder that the 1m+ Social Distancing rules will apply..... NO EXCUSE.
- Please register as soon as you arrive on the Saturday (QR code signs will be up for this)
- Club house closed except for staff (and disabled toilet)
- Separate outside bar area and food collection area (contactless payment)
- Order food online (using the “Order Food” QR code signs which will be put up on the day)
- Lou’s will be in the changing rooms 1 to 4 (only 1 occupant at a time)
- Tape barriers will be in place – please don’t cross these
- Please don’t congregate on the terrace near the bar, and maintain social distancing etc.
- Bring your own chairs (or a picnic blanket)
- Weather forecast at the moment is warm sunshine!
This is a family event and all club members are encouraged to bring friends or just grab a mask and rock up.
If anyone can volunteer time to help Chris Rushworth with the set up to make it covid secure, please message her.